BFKenBob Midlothian, VA workshop

sDSC01666.jpg

what, no write up on the

what, no write up on the experience?

I'm feeling kinda spurned by KenBob since he has left my area and has decided to share himself with the rest of the world.

This is from Ken Bob's

This is from Ken Bob's workshop in Peachtree City, Georgia, on Memorial Day, May 31, 2010. Cameron, Ken Bob, and I are on the bottom. There were at least 36 people there (I stopped counting.) I will post a report soon...I hope...I'm so busy with stuff from this site...I'll try...

KBWorkshopGroupShot.jpg

it would appear yalls time

it would appear yalls time with ken bob was much different than mine. luke's ran it so formally and i hate to say kind of poorly. the atmosphere was not open and friendly and no one mentioned pictures at all. i actually waited till most people were gone before i was able to talk to him and get a picture. i wish i could have been more involved with the running and planning of it but that's life i guess. from here on out i'm running this town...shoot this state! time to make the barefoot community out here an actual community instead of an individual's sport

Hey Wendy...looks like you

Hey Wendy...looks like you all had a good meetup with KenBob !

Hey Jimmy...that does sound very different than the workshop here in Georgia that TJ mentioned. KenBob was layed back and it was a relaxed atmosphere for sure.

He talked to most everyone and a bunch of people took pictures...he was even signing shirts for who ever wanted. Later KenBob did a 3.5 mile run in the dark with a few of us after everyone else had left.

ours was held at a running

ours was held at a running store and albeit i was glad the thing happened at all they had to have us out of there by opening. they also were very, we'll say willing, to sell some goods after the talk so things went very business as usual the minute he was done talking. it was still a great experience but it was just a lot different than the ones you guys got. i'll change that in the future

I enjoyed BKB, Cathy, and

I enjoyed BKB, Cathy, and Herman staying at my house. My cats didn't like it so much, but hey, they'll get over it. I decided to make them Low Country Boil without the Low, the Country, and the Boil. Ha! It was still good. KB is very cool, talks softly, but really loves to talk. His dog does all sorts of tricks and even does high-fours or high-paws (high-fives). I got a little individual instruction and cleared up some questions I had for him. I hated to see them go, but I am so honored to have had them here.

Excellent report, Tyler.  It

Excellent report, Tyler. It was cool meeting you too! -TJ

Shared on "that other

Shared on "that other forum."

KB is so cool.

Herman at my house. He loved my cats; they didn't care for him too much. He's good people though. Very sweet. He does tricks and high-paws.

These are from his Georgia workshop:

Kicking my self in the

Kicking my self in the butt!

I should have checked his web site, he was in DC a few days ago and I missed it.

Bend over!

Bend over!

I was going to kick you in

I was going to kick you in the butt. :innocent: