BF Accessories?

I feel I'm well represented in this discussion with a red RoadID ankle band, black Zensa calf compression sleeves, and intermittantly painted toe nails.

I don't know how to determine if the Zensas "work", but I was thinking just today that they are as fashionable as I care to try to look, especially with my black compression shorts and nothing else but a tan. They are quite comfortable and help cool as they get wet with sweat.

The RoadID looks cool enough, maybe, and I am happy to have it on to cover the long odds chance I'm mown down by some idiot who's texting while they drink coffee and apply mascara, or just have a good old fashioned Jim Fixx special myocardial enfarction. I think it's funny that I have 2 phone numbers on it - home and GF.

Reactions: Bare Lee
Reactions: Jaybird
The arm one matches your couch!

Reactions: zapmamak
Krista,

how'd you do that? look at my avatar. i did that last year. that was pre shower. it all came off once i showered and was barely visible. not what i wanted. i bought a tube of henna. it looked good when applied but even with leaving it on overnight it still washed off and was barely visible.

Krista,

how'd you do that? look at my avatar. i did that last year. that was pre shower. it all came off once i showered and was barely visible. not what i wanted. i bought a tube of henna. it looked good when applied but even with leaving it on overnight it still washed off and was barely visible.
You're disappointing me mike angel, I though you were so committed that you got your whole body tattooed in barefoot symbolism and iconography. I thought I was the only untattooed barefoot runner on this site.

Reactions: Sid and jldeleon
How about a sticker that reads "26 Bones and 33 Joints Inside."

Krista,

Mike - I make my own henna and roll my own cones. I never buy it premade because it will go off in about a week and not stain very well and you never know what you're buying with the premade kits. I've been terping my own for years now and have experimented with different ingredients to not only make it stain darker (although if you have a nice tan it tends to not stain as dark which is why mine don't stain as well later in the summer) but to make it stick longer. I will often wear it overnight in order to make sure the stain is really dark. Those two images are of the henna and not the stain though.

oh, i thought they were the stain. i was like, damn. there's no way i'm going to pay some $20 to get some done for just one day.

lee, no tats for me. had the ears pierced but let them grow out. now if i ever discover one of my indian tribes and they make me go through a ritual tattooing, then i'll do it. till then, nope.

At the beach on vacation, picked up some new ankle adornment yesterday. :D

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345406569.144579.jpg

Nice.

Not that I need to draw anymore attention to myself, but the small town in our valley is having their annual Corn Fest this weekend and I was trying to find a corn costume to run in. Something like this:
images

Last year I did the Labor Day fun run in Lederhosen and then walked in the parade behind an Oktoberfest float. Not the lightest or most breathable running outfit for sure.

Now, these are just fun runs. I'm not this big of a dork all of the time.