Becoming Bulletproof

BareFootBC

Barefooters
Feb 6, 2019
SouthEast British Columbia
I just read the book Becoming Bulletproof: An Uncommon Approach to Building a Resilient Body.

ca68af050aea2305a4e41d9d48fd260a.jpg

There was a section about barefootedness that basically reinforced what many of us feel/experience regarding our shoeless moments in life. There’s nothing new to learn from this book regarding going barefoot however I found aspects of the book intriguing as there’s encouragement to return to the most rudimentary of movements in our quest for health, happiness, and simplicity. I tried a few of what were seemingly simple movements and was surprised to discover how difficult some were to achieve. Some of what I read will become a part of my routine for a healthy existence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...in our quest for health, happiness, and simplicity.

LOVE THAT!

I've read "Pressing Reset" and "Original Strength Performance" and thought that there was a lot of interesting stuff in there. I do some of his exercises now as part of my strength routine.

Reactions: Random
I place a lot of my patients on the floor. It's primal and a lot of work. They're shocked when i find their weaknesses fast. I had a younger patient today who was laughing because he couldn't breath and brace like i wanted him to.

The ground will teach you a lot more than a dumb bell will.