Barzzzz Open, and drinks are on the house! I'm celebrating

Thanks, Kitty.  I'm looking

Thanks, Kitty. I'm looking forward to many more 10 years.

YAY Zumba!Hahaha, on the

YAY Zumba!
horns.gif

Hahaha, on the quadruple post Kitty!
cheers.gif

congrats on the 10 years TJ! Let him get his tail bits,
plane.gif
how good would aluminum or tin jewelry look anyway
beans.gif

I ran 6 miles today and then had chips and dip for dinner with a martini chaser.
woohoo2.gif
so much for being healthy!

I LOVE THAT FLYING SMILEY! 

I LOVE THAT FLYING SMILEY! It looks just liky my hubby too!

OKAY, THAT'S IT!  I can't

OKAY, THAT'S IT! I can't take it anymore. Wendy, please start a thread called Wendy's Smileys, so you can share all of your smileys, and I will sticky it to the top of this forum.

ACK, I just went through and

ACK, I just went through and copied 189 smilies, then uploaded them, and none of them worked.
th_scared0016.gif
It seems I saved them wrong, grrrr. I'll try again when I get some more time. I want easier access to them here so I will do it, but it is a tedious process to copy, save, upload, and post becuase it all has to be done one at a time.

Now, it is bed time
th_HSgurney.gif

lmao Wendy, I love that last

lmao Wendy, I love that last smilie:p I agree, we need a Wendy's smilie thread. No offense, but I'm a little bored of the few smilies we have up top. Pretty soon, Wendy will be posting in all smilies, no words necessary. Have another martini Wendy

SP, great to be back! Can't wait for our meetup. Can't wait to run!! How's your #2 marathon training coming along?

I'll have a gatorade, too many weed and lemonade and firewater (dh's friend's handcrafted sake/rice whiskey) :puzzled:

Kitty, you get into the tesgüino??

feet feel so good I'm tempted

feet feel so good I'm tempted to get out there for another run today! someone toss me a guinness quick before my overly ambitious ass gets my foot another stress fracture!

Parmesan popcorn for all, since that's my favorite!

woooeee! Nice one Wendy

woooeee! Nice one Wendy :)

SillyC wrote:Happy

SillyC said:
Happy anniversary TJ! On our tenth, we got a new set of camping pots and pans and titanium sporks.

Now see there!? I'm going to have to tell my hubby about this!

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmeiners11