Barefooting in Germany

sherrhod

Barefooters
Apr 4, 2010
I am heading for Germany tomorrow, and will be there for about 10 days. This will be my first trip over without my running shoes! I am so glad to have that extra space in my luggage ;-)

Sherri

Willie's in Germany, not sure

Willie's in Germany, not sure where you're headed....maybe a barefoot meetup is in store :)

Have a great time!

We've already touched base on

We've already touched base on that. Unfortunately, for this trip at least, meeting up won't work out. He is a pretty good distance from where I will be. This fall I'll be there for 6 weeks, so maybe then.

Sherri

Sounds fun and exciting,

Sounds fun and exciting, Sher. What brings you to Germany?

Work.  We do some joint (US

Work. We do some joint (US and German governments) testing over there a couple of times per year. This trip is the planning meeting for our fall campaign. I run pre-test simulations using software developed by my company, and then post-test data collection and analysis. Doesn't sound very exciting, but I enjoy it. It's nice to get away from the office once in a while.

Sherri

Hey, enjoy your time here,

Hey, enjoy your time here, Sherri!

The US and Germany will most likely play one another in the World Cup on the 27th, btw. I think that's the day you leave?

If you really do make it for six weeks in the fall, then we may be able to meet up for the Berlin Marathon, end os Sept :)

Servuss!

We are taking a trip or two

We are taking a trip or two to Berlin this fall to take some VIP military types to some bunkers or something there. I know I won't be marathon ready by then, though. I would love to try to meet up. We would have to figure out something I could do by train, though. I don't rent my own car while I'm there. The government guys I go with rent a vehicle, and I just ride with them.

We will be in Amsterdam on the 27th, flying out on the 28th.

Sherri

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test