Barefootin' in Kimcheeland

Tomorrow morning I'll be running my first barefoot race in Korea. I stirred up a lot of interest when I ran in Vibrams, so this should blow their minds! I'm making my first attempt at tweeting all about it www.twitter.com/Barefeeties

Hopefully I can connect with 3-G or find enough hot spots, I'm still trying to nail down how to do all this with my Korean phone :)

Anyway, I ran barefoot off base this past week (usually I keep my skin on road mileage on the military base because it is free of debris.) While running I got positive feed back from thumbs up, to smiles and waves, and expressions of shock and amazement, LOL. Hopefully they won't stop me for being insane :)

I'll keep you all posted. I know I'm not around her all that often, but I'm here in my heart and thinking of you all whenever I run BF!

sorry but gotta be a smart

sorry but gotta be a smart ass. doesn't a thumb up mean good in America yet most of the world it means "stick it up your keister?" hmm? careful because hand signs mean different things throughout the world. even with english we can offend people across the pond without knowing it.

Mike

Mike, she's on an American

Mike, she's on an American base in Korea. I'm sure thumbs up there is positive. Now, the middle finger...

Okay, thanks.

Okay, thanks.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test