Barefoot Running Talk – Atlanta, GA – July 3, 2010

Discussion in 'Chapters' started by BFRev, Jun 21, 2010.

1. BFRev

BFRev Barefooters
    1. Georgia

2. Barefoot TJ

Barefoot TJ Administrator
    1. Nomad

I won't be there since I will be running the Peachtree the following day and don't really want to drive all the way into ATL back home and back into ATL and back home...

I copied your post over to the Georgia Forum in case anyone visiting there would be interested, crediting you, of course.

3. ikincaid

ikincaid Barefooters
    1. Georgia

Thanks Ronin! If anyone else wants to register, do it soon! There were only 8 spots left when Iregistered.

4. mokaman

mokaman Chapter Presidents
    1. Georgia

I have to work but my work is near there, probably wont go but was thinking how to leave work for a couple hours to check it this out. I wonder how they would do any barefoot outside after the talk since its around 90F at that time of day plus around REI is just about all paved roads. Might be a little too warm to do any running as a group.

5. BFRev

BFRev Barefooters
    1. Georgia

No barefoot running was done :eek:( Guy was cool, though he just wanted to sign his book. Maybe I should have asked if he was going for a run? He looked dressed for it.

6. BFRev

BFRev Barefooters
    1. Georgia

No barefoot running was done :eek:( Guy was cool, though he just wanted to sign his book. Maybe I should have asked if he was going for a run? He looked dressed for it.