Barefoot Running Magazine's Winter Issue is Now Available!

Barefoot Running Magazine's Winter Issue is Now Available!
BarefootRunningMagazine_Winter2012.png

Reactions: BFwillie_g
It's not in print yet. They do hope to have it so in the future though.

Indeed. :)

Yeah, I'd like to be able to actually read it. Or maybe in a better format so I can zoom more. Or am I doing something wrong? I got it full screen then a bit bigger, but I don't have any desire to strain my eyes to read the small print.

When you click on it, it gets bigger, so you must be doing something wrong.

It got bigger, it's full screen but it's still too small. It needs a zoom function. Or am I just old?

You're old.

Hee.

We've made the font smaller this time around to tie in with what other hard copy magazines do, as we do hope to print them in the future (not sure when - it's a work in progress!). We printed a few of the previous issues for a Running Show and the original font came out way too big.

It should be pretty big on screen when you magnify it though...

....just re-read your post barefoot ramzev - have you tried using the horizontal scroll bar at the top? It looks kind of like a volume control. Move the 'blob' to the right and it makes the whole thing bigger. Hope that helps!

And, Hey Ram, you're not supposed to be able to read the "fine print." Remember? That's where they hide all kinds of stuff from us they don't want us to know about, but they have to put something there because the law says so, that kind of "fine print." Hee.

OK, If figured it out, I was missing the slide for the zoom. Thanks!

I hope Anna responds here, but in the meantime, if you care to search, I have posted all of the back issues previously.