Barefoot Running Instructors Map

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
Barefoot Running Instructors Map

Find a Barefoot Running Instructor near you.

View Barefoot Running Instructors Map in a larger map.
Since no one stepped up to organize this data, we're going to let this project go on auto-pilot. ;-) You must enter your own info into the map, if you would like to be added. Please do not alter anyone else's information. (In the future, we may handle this differently, but for now...) I have an example on the map. If I am missing any fields we should add, please let me know. If there is anyone you know of who coaches/instructs and would like to be added to the map, please let them know.

1. Click on the Barefoot Running Instructors link above.
2. Go to the top where the main location field is (the long, blank field), and type your location (either your full address or just city, state).
3. Hit Enter.
4. The map will narrow in on that location.
5. Click the Edit button (top left). (The Edit button will disappear and a new icon group will be presented just right of where the Edit button was.)
6. Click on the blue place marker icon (next to the icon group), and place that marker on top of the red one that appears.
7. An empty text box will come up.
8. Add your name or entity in the Title field.
9. Add your other info following the outline: (Basically, just copy this text and insert it into your map marker. Let's keep the look and feel consistent, so it doesn't get junked up.) Name: Business Name; Location: Address; Email; Site; Calendar; Phone 1; Phone 2; Fee; Experience; More Info., etc.
10. Click OK.
11. Click Save (may have to scroll back up to see it toward the left).
12. Click Done.

Name: Ruben

Name: Ruben Cervantes Business Name: Fit From The Ground UpLocation: Los angelesAddress: 5258 lavinia ave lynwood Ca 90262Email: [email protected]: www.fitfromthegroundup.comCalendar:phone 1: 310-6610915Phone 2:Fee: $50 a session personal training, group sessions vary. Experience: 2 years personal trainer nasm, 9 years of martial arts, barefoot running (pose) for 1year. More Info: offer bootcamps, group sessions, kettlebells, personal training, barefoot running, or advanced stretching clinics.

Ruben, All, please enter your

Ruben, All, please enter your own info into the map. Just follow the instructions I've added to the opening post above. Thanks!

Are you in Canada, Kenny?  If

Are you in Canada, Kenny? If so, please feel free to join our Canada Chapter found under the Chapters tab above. Maybe someone there could answer your question. If you do find an instructor, please tell them about this map, and ask them to add themselves to it.

What qualifications are needed to be an instructor? Seems like so far they are all businesses, instruction for a fee. Can we add ourselves if we are available for "mentoring" type instruction. Or is this just for professionals?

It's for anyone who teaches barefoot running technique, whether paid for or not. If you want to teach, please feel free to add yourself to the map. I would warn everyone though, Ram is a shyster. :D

The markers are there now, Matt. Must have been down when you checked.

You're very welcome! :joyful:

There are no UK instructors on the map :( - I have found a few on Google but would prefer a recommendation, and someone who is familiar with biomechanics/physio. Has anyone been to one of the Vivobarefoot clinics with Lee Saxby in London? (90min 1 to 1 or all day Saturday group session) or know any in the south (central-ish) of the UK (there are a few listed on the vivobarefoot website)? Thanks!

Reactions: Tedlet
There are no UK instructors on the map :( - I have found a few on Google but would prefer a recommendation, and someone who is familiar with biomechanics/physio. Has anyone been to one of the Vivobarefoot clinics with Lee Saxby in London? (90min 1 to 1 or all day Saturday group session) or know any in the south (central-ish) of the UK (there are a few listed on the vivobarefoot website)? Thanks!
Anything by Lee will be extremely worthwhile - I learned bunch just by observing on a two mile loop a couple of years ago. I suspect that many of the others listed will have been trained by him.

Reactions: Darkand

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo9090