Barefoot runners on twitter

gisanders23

Barefooters
May 23, 2011
Anyone using twitter to keep up with BF running? I've found some interesting stuff by searching #barefoot and started tagging my runs with it as well (via RunKeeper app)

Any good resources out there on Twitter I should follow?

Follow me at @gisanders if you're interested, let me know you're from here and I'll return the favor

Cheers

The BRS has a page there.  It

The BRS has a page there. It basically replicates whatever we post at the main BRS Facebook page.

@standingontopI find twitter

@standingontop

I find twitter annoying most of the time. However when I blog, it tweets and my runs and rides usually are tweeted if I am using my cyclometer on the iPhone.

I'm @mgbarefootguyLike Lava,

I'm @mgbarefootguy

Like Lava, I don't use it a lot, but I do tweet articles and blog posts I find interesting, as well as plug my own stuff to no end.

saypay45 wrote:I'm

saypay45 said:
I'm @mgbarefootguy

Like Lava, I don't use it a lot, but I do tweet articles and blog posts I find interesting, as well as plug my own stuff to no end.

And shamelessly I would say :cool:

@kamokajosh is where you'll

@kamokajosh is where you'll find me.

The nay-sayers and old-schoolers are still poo-pooing Twitter but if your business is online, it is a great tool for work. LavaRunner, it's a way to stay REALLY up to date on whatever you are interested in. It trumps the most reactive news networks out there by a mile. It's also a way to drive focused or interested traffic to whatever content you are putting on the web. The more you use it the better it will work. It has been helpful to me but my wife (who is a travel writer for Lonely Planet) has gotten a bunch of freelance work from it and made some valuable connections. For a better description of what it is, youtube it.

BFGentile, see my post just

BFGentile, see my post just before yours. Ideally, you want to be putting out content updates that are relevent to what you are doing. That's the most effective thing to do there (a good example is the guy at Mashable) but for sure it's used by no small number of "twits" that vomit out inane stuff all day long. Don't let that lead you to believe that it's not a great modern tool for business.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test