Barefoot relationships

Tyler J L

Barefooters
Jun 27, 2016
Des Moines, Iowa
www.youtube.com
I was talking with @Angie Bee about finding a significant other who either likes barefooting or is into it after some convincing, and she told me if a girl said I have ugly feet than she probably isn't the one for me. What do you guys think? How do you think I can get someone to go on a barefoot date with me and how do you think I should make my feet presentable to her?

If I had checked out my husband's feet that closely in the beginning of our relationship, we'd probably not be married now. Ha! He's got some whacky toes. If she's not a barefooter, she's going to be a tougher hurdle. Since it's getting colder in the states, you're out of many options as to where you can go to "show off" your feet for the time being, but otherwise, I would say go places where barefooting is not taboo to acclimate her to your barefootedness...have a picnic near a creek, go boating, go to the beach, go to a water park, etc., At this time of year though, you'll have to settle for an indoor pool. Don't overthink think it though.

If I had checked out my husband's feet that closely in the beginning of our relationship, we'd probably not be married now. Ha! He's got some whacky toes. If she's not a barefooter, she's going to be a tougher hurdle. Since it's getting colder in the states, you're out of many options as to where you can go to "show off" your feet for the time being, but otherwise, I would say go places where barefooting is not taboo to acclimate her to your barefootedness...have a picnic near a creek, go boating, go to the beach, go to a water park, etc., At this time of year though, you'll have to settle for an indoor pool. Don't overthink think it though.
Thanks TJ. Though do you have any suggestions on if she does have a thing for feet? You know, like what if she's attracted to my feet?

Last edited:
Thanks TJ. Though do you have any suggestions on if she does have a thing for feet? You know, like what if she's attracted to my feet?
Naw, I don't go there. :wideeyed: