Barefoot New Years Resolutions

It's been years I think since I set any 'resolutions'. That is great if you can, but I'll just keep plugging away like I've been. Though I put off finishing a big house renovation last spring, and never got back at it. Still have two rooms torn down to framing and subfloor, still need to finish insulation and then refinish. Probably should make that a priority. Plus the crumbling foundation in the cellar, will have to do something about that. I guess that isn't a normal new years resolution lol. But I need to get focused and motivated again. It's a lot of work doing renovations solo without a crew or specialized power tools.

Reactions: Tyler J L and Lorri
I'm going 100% raw food. Been playing around with the idea for the last couple of months on and off with my cooked wholefood vegan diet and got it all finally planned and looking and tasting great, so really looking forward to doing that and seeing how it affects my fitness, health and life.

And making a full commitment to get on my yoga mat at least 6 days a week for the whole year, which again, i'm really looking forward to seeing how that turns out.

hugging-smileys.jpg