Barefoot Ken Bob Clinic

Is he staying with you?  If

Is he staying with you? If so, what are you going to feed him? :)

coming soon! Keep us posted

coming soon! Keep us posted on how it all goes, I'm wondering how the tour is going so far. I don't think I'll be able to make it to any of them, we'll be on vacation the week he's anywhere near MN. I'll look forward to the stir it causes nationally and hope to see more barefooters out there as a result :)

He actually leaves tomorrow. 

He actually leaves tomorrow. He had (what appeared to me) previously cancelled his tour, but then decided to do a shortened version of his tour.

He's staying at my house on the 31st of this month, and I still have to research what to feed them. He's a vegan, Cathy is a vegetarian, and I have no idea what Herman (the dog) eats.

Thanks, Mrs. Deplume!  Now

Thanks, Mrs. Deplume! Now that I can go with. That looks yummy, and I think I can even get my hubby to try it.

I spoke to Ken Bob today, just taking care of buisness. I couldn't find his link on his site from his Tour section that talked about his vegan preferences. I think Norm's recipe will work.

yum! I make something similar

yum! I make something similar with sweet potatoes or butternut squash too. Delish!

I just got a call from

I just got a call from Luke's and there is still a lot of room in this thing so you Texans get signed up already! it's this saturday the 23rd and we can't let ken down by not showing up. they said they have a dozen or so confirmed and ken wanted to cap it at 200 so contact Duncan Cragg and get on the list [email protected] go go go

I just called and left a

I just called and left a message for Duncan at that number I will follow up wtih an email to him, now to figure out which shoes to wear.... Oh wait, nevermind.

just got home from the Ken

just got home from the Ken Bob clinic and it was great! he is a very open and friendly guy who I watched spend as much time with everyone as they wanted. he answered any and all questions and really up front about things. there was no fluff, no crazy stats, or anything else like that. just a humble man with some experience who just happened to get caught up in a revolution. i could tell he is not seeking attention and probably never was. he's just out spreading the word because he can; the opportunity is there for him to help others and he's using that opportunity. i was able to meet a lot of people there but none said they knew of or were part of the BRS. were you guys there? i'm sorry i missed you if you were. once word started to spread that i was the pres of the texas chapter i was kind of crowded! i made some good contacts that i think will serve us well here in the BRS. one lady even drove up from houston and if you dont know how big a deal that is, it's big. depending on the time of day if can easily be over 4 hours she travelled just to see Ken and meet some fellow barefooters.

it was a great experience and very refreshing to be surrounded by people who either already ran bare or were interested in it. the kindness and respect that was paid from person to person was great and made me happy to be there and be a part of such a great community. i can tell that i have my work cut our for me here in Texas but all i have to say to that is you better get on while you can, hang on tight, and be excited because it's gonna be a fun ride.

Everything in Texas is big

Everything in Texas is big though, Jimmy! Thanks for the report. Great work promoting the BRS. We are excited for Texas and can't wait to go public.

Hmmmm is right.

Hmmmm is right.

Jimmy Hart wrote: just got

Jimmy Hart said:
just got home from the Ken Bob clinic and it was great! he is a very open and friendly guy who I watched spend as much time with everyone as they wanted. ...

Thanks for the report, Jimmy! I'm wondering if you ran with him, or did any other hands-on (or "feet-on") stuff :quest:

We need a KenBob in Germany - except of course he'd be called something like Barfuss Karl-Heinz :glasses:

i most certainly ran with

i most certainly ran with him. he took the group out on a trail and we all just sort of ran. on the way back the group got split due to traffic and we got to run together a little and chat about things. we also stood around afterwards and answered a lot of questions. i wasnt sure if i should help him or not. i mean he is Ken Bob of course but he seemed to welcome my thoughts on the questions as it wasnt really planned for us to do that. it just sort of happened.

Ken Bob, Jr.  Hee.

Ken Bob, Jr. Hee.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts