Barefoot Is Illegal and Unsanitary

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
Check these two out! Ah, kids today!

At 16, my barefoot cat does many unsanitary things; completely unrepentant she also steadfastly refuses to go gently into that good night. o_O

wha??? sounds like you're looking forward to the day ... rage, rage, I say!

Reactions: clawhammer72
wha??? sounds like you're looking forward to the day ... rage, rage, I say!
No I honor her steadfast determination to sleep her way through the next decade. I whisper to my soul in hope that she dreams up another outlet for her feline creativity; she is adept at finding out the newest cleanest thing on the floor to puke out her stomach contents on a regular daily basis.

Mine are the same way, Claw. And one likes to spray (although he's been fixed) on my kids' backpacks should they set them on the floor in the foyer. sigh

at least it was dead, I used to live in a house where one of the cats would bring them in live and eat them on the back doormat

My kitties do this frequently too. Too frequently, in fact. Our neighborhood used to be filled with sweet bird songs in the morning, but now, it's dead silent. Come this spring, it will start all over again, I am afraid.

Mine have brought in a few rabbits, with their back skin missing, a baby mole, birds, snakes, a brand new baby squirrel, and I'm sure other critters I can't remember. They bring them in alive and finish them off in the house. Once, my kitchen was full of bird feathers everywhere. I was so freaked out, I couldn't disinfect enough! Another time, my mom was visiting, sitting on the toilet in the spare bathroom when she kept hearing this crunch, crunch, crunch. She threw open the shower curtain, and there was Pumpkin eating a bird! He had it in pieces all over the place. Oh, the stories! The horror stories! I could go on and on, but I won't. It's too heartbreaking. Murderers, every one!

Willie has two cats...and one dog! Ptttth! So there!

Dogs are so high maintenance. Cats take care of themselves.

My cat brought in one of those katydids once, and I know what you mean! The noise! The noise! The noise! We had to try catching it, and it flew at us. Gave me the creeps. I love all animals, even insects, bugs, and spiders, and I am always carrying them out of the house instead of killing them, but when they fly at you, forget it!

I prefer dogs over cats because dogs actually want to be around and interact with humans. Cats could give two squats less if we are around. My two cats in particular only want attention when we are headed to bed. The rest of the day they ignore us. Dogs are good at reading emotion too so they often know to snuggle when one is feeling down. When's a cat ever done that? :D

Dogs are good at reading emotion too so they often know to snuggle when one is feeling down.

Very true - after my father died, I went over to my brothers house...he was sitting on the couch and his two golden retrievers were sitting to the left and right of him.

As for cats, the roommate has a couple and they've grown on me (despite playing hell on my allergies). When they were little, they had this cute little meowy voice as if they were saying "Don't forget to feed kitty!". It was cute. Now, they're older, their voices are deeper and it sounds more like "Wake up, you a$$hole. Time to feed kitty." It's just not as cute anymore (especially when they do it at 5am).

Reactions: Barefoot TJ

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts