Baker's cyst please help!!!

Lorena

Barefooters
Nov 24, 2016
I've been experiencing some tightness on my right calf. I went to the PT and had a massage so that helped me. I do strength and basically all what I suppose to do to get stronger including healthy diet etc... I started increasing my mileage again and I was doing great. No more than 6 miles but so far so good. After my runs I do dynamic cool downs including deep squats while i raised my calves. I do every day the paleo chair and I found it makes me feel good as stretching. 2 days ago I was jumping like a frog while squatting. At night I felt some pain behind my right knee, some pain and swelling and a lump that hurts some. I can walk and keep doing my strength routines but I can't deep squats so I'm just letting the pain be my guide which by the way is like 2 in a scale from 0 to 10. My question is if I could also use the elliptical or ride my bike in the meantime besides walking BF of course and specially if riding uphill would affect my knee. The bike trails I have across the street are hilly. Thank you so much in advance for any suggestions. :)