B12?

skedaddle

Barefooters
Sep 3, 2011
Mainly a question for vegetarians or vegans.
What do you do to get your B12? How much and how often do you supplement? Do you even need to supplement?
Thanks.

I do usually take a b complex once daily. Figure it doesn't hurt you just expel it and it may help. I don't eat much processed food so as an additive I wouldn't get it.

I try to limit vitamins and in addition I take a heavy dose of vitamin d in the morning and Zma before bed. The Zma really helps get sound adequate sleep.

I also take pills of turmeric. Not sure of it does much but is supposed to help with inflammation.

Reactions: skedaddle
I do usually take a b complex once daily. Figure it doesn't hurt you just expel it and it may help. I don't eat much processed food so as an additive I wouldn't get it.

Thanks abide, I'm in the same boat as you, just whole foods and oily fish here. Just found out my B12 was a bit on the low side so I thought I'd see what others do to supplement.

Do they do a blood test for B12? How was you D?
I

Yup they do, I had to google it. But I'm not sure when I was tested, or even if I was tested, i've had loads of bloods done recently for one thing or another. Its something that came up when we talked about my diet. Not sure about the D, i suspect that's only a problem in winter.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test