August Mileage Totals

Shacky

Barefooters
Jun 2, 2010
I can not find a thread on this so thought I'd start the first one, plus it's something I've felt compelled to tell everyone I talk to

According to dailymile, I put in 203 miles in August. This is a PR by 70 miles for me and I goal I have secretly coveted for a while now.

Too lazy to break the miles down into barefoot vs VFF vs huaraches.

Rockstar job Shak! I don't

Rockstar job Shak! I don't know my monthly mileage, I'm sure it's much MUCH less than that though :p

Cranking 'em out, Shacky! 

Cranking 'em out, Shacky! How many for the year so far?

Barefoot TJ wrote:Cranking

Barefoot TJ said:
Cranking 'em out, Shacky! How many for the year so far?

Not even the slightest clue. Accidently deleted my count on RW a few months back and I've only been tracking on DailyMile since April.

Nice job Silly!  PR by any

Nice job Silly! PR by any chance???

Nice... I'm coveting the 100

Nice... :)

I'm coveting the 100 mile month mark right now.

Aug. 2010 for me -

54.95 miles all BFR

A PR... and not too shabby for a SLOW running newbie such as myself.

S. Pimp.

That's good mileage...can I

That's good mileage...can I call you Swede? Pimp just doesn't sit well with me, and I like to give everyone a nickname.

Sorry I've been off the

Sorry I've been off the boards for awhile. Had some trouble logging in and stuff, but now all seems well. I wound up with 55 miles for August. Looking forward to about 80 in September, although my feet are already getting a little numb at 50 degrees in the morning! Great mileage guys!

TJ-  Swede is fine.

TJ- Swede is fine. Although, to be honest, I am neither a "Swede" or a "Pimp".
I think Zumba was the first to refer to me as "Pimp". Even though I didn't think of at all when I chose the name"SwedishPimple"... I kind of liked the absurdity of it and subsequently started tagging my posts with "S. Pimp." I actually came up with my username thusly: Although she was born in Ohio my wife comes from a 100% Swedish family. They can trace their origins back through generation upon generation of other Swedes in that fine country... all the way to the 16th century or something like that. I on the other hand am mutt... tracing my roots is bit more difficult. Best I can tell, aside from being decended from farm folk in Indiana, I am also part Scottish, English, Greek, and Native American. I often kid my wife that I am the only blemish (read pimple) on her otherwise pure Scandinavian heritage. To recap: My wife is the Swede I am her Pimple... Thus I am her "SwedishPimple".

Oh, that's adorable, S.

Oh, that's adorable, S. Pimp! I love that story. I was wondering how you got that screen name; now I know. Thanks!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS