[Aug 26, 2017] Runapalooza (Arvada, CO)

Discussion in 'Chapters' started by Barefoot Bart, Aug 8, 2017.

Runapalooza
Start Date: Aug 26, 2017 07:00 AM
End Date: Aug 26, 2017 09:00 AM
Time Zone: America/Denver -06:00 MDT

13150 W 72nd Ave
Arvada, CO

Posted By: Barefoot Bart

Confirmed Attendees: 0
This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
  1. Barefoot Bart

Barefoot Bart
    Expand Collapse
    Chapter Presidents
    1. Colorado

As those summer mornings are just beginning to cool, join us for a celebration of the season and the 5th Annual Runapalooza! From the award winning Apex Center, these 1M, 5K, 10K & Half Marathon courses will run west along the 2012 Best of the Best Ralston Creek Trail through Arvada’s open spaces and stunning golf course communities. With its creek-side beauty, this is a can’t miss opportunity to enjoy all that Colorado has to offer!

Go to the website for more information and to sign up. Reduced pricing until August 12:

http://www.alloutmultipro.com/runapalooza/

I've run races along this trail a couple times and it is a really nice run along a concrete trail. This race used to end with a dramatic climb up and then down to the finish line. Now they've put the climb up in the middle of the run which will make this easier than trying to do it once your already dead. From half way it's all downhill. You can do a 5k, 10k, or half marathon. I'll be doing the half marathon at about a 10 minute/mile pace. The course is almost all concrete trail and so is very barefoot friendly so no worries there.

RSVP and let me know if you can join in. After the race we can go out and grab a bite and beer.

Gary

Barefoot TJ likes this.