Atx bf run club movie night

NotSoDoomedRunner

Barefooters
Apr 27, 2011
Next week we are having our first movie night. We might start dong these every other month. First movie is Run Lola Run. What movies would you suggest? Obviously anything is in bounds. I hope we get in some documentaries too!

BRS Oregon had a movie night, and they watched The Barefoot Running Movie.

Oh, and Run, Fat Boy, Run! is a hysterical movie!

Oh, and Run, Fat Boy, Run! is a hysterical movie!

I agree!

Run for your Life - Documentary about the NY marathon and Fred LeBow
Spirit of the Marathon - Documentary of three first-time marathoners
Unbreakable - the movie about WS100 (this may be the one you referred to Nick) I haven't seen this yet but would like to.

Edited to add: I think the Anton Krupicka movie is Riding the Wind.

I agree!
Run for your Life - Documentary about the NY marathon and Fred LeBow
Spirit of the Marathon - Documentary of three first-time marathoners
Unbreakable - the movie about WS100 (this may be the one you referred to Nick) I haven't seen this yet but would like to.

Edited to add: I think the Anton Krupicka movie is Riding the Wind.
Spirit of the marathon was pretty good I thought. I think the Anton Krupicka movie I'm thinking of is called Indulgence. It is out and for sale so I think I may see if I can get that for Christmas along with Barefoot Running, The Movie.

Spirit of the marathon was pretty good I thought. I think the Anton Krupicka movie I'm thinking of is called Indulgence. It is out and for sale so I think I may see if I can get that for Christmas along with Barefoot Running, The Movie.

Indulgence is out and it is good really good. I quite enjoyed it.

How about the classic Chariots of Fire ;)

Reactions: NickW
I loved Spirit of the Marathon. I watched it on www.Hulu.com for free. Maybe you can pipe it to a big screen.

These are great suggestions. I plan on adding them all to the mix. Not a great turnout this time, but I think that is due to timing, but also that our host and I live 15 minutes south of Austin. We plan on making this a regular thing and I am starting a list.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test