Anyone wanna watch me crash and burn? Barefoot 100 attempt coming up

Sorry about that, BB. Lessons learned, right? Congrats on attempting it anyway, as without that first step, it just doesn't happen. Did you get to run at all? How far did you get?

oh, Olle... I feel for you, dude! Damn :(

If you're lookingn for a way to make up for the disappointment, run to my town and I'll buy you a good beer!

Willie: Good beer? An oxymoron in my book. Thanks for the offer though, I'm heading your way tomorrow. See you in a year or so. ;)

TJ: I chose not to run. I know cold well enough to know my limits and the conditions were way past them for the gear I brought.

A little perspective on the race as a whole: Of the 64 runners who were supposed to run 100 miles 18 finished the full distance. That's 28%. 33 dropped out at 50 miles officially. This is not a difficult course either, normally. Says a little something about the conditions. Now, when it's sunk in I'm at peace with the decision to not start.

Do I take back my congrats then? Naw. Glad you kept your head about you.

Sorry to hear about teh DNS, but by the sound sof it with your difficult preparation and then the big change in conditions, it sounds like the right decision and you can be well prepared for the next race