Anyone else getting fat this month?

Barefoot TJ

Barefoot TJ said:
NotSoDoomedRunner said:
On Thanksgiving I had a 4 pack showing. Now just a fat mess. Hopefully it comes off easy. Although my abs are not even so they look sort of gross.

Geez, thanks for the visual.

If you like that, I currently have a spiderman head shaped bandaid on each nipple. Left them on from today for tomorrow. VERY NICE!

woo hoo! i wasn't warned!

woo hoo! i wasn't warned! hehe. hmmm. damn stage fright.

Look, Dave, what you and

Look, Dave, what you and Bubba Hotep do behind closed doors is yalls buisness... Please leave the details there. Thanks!

.....Unless your providing pictures as well!

NotSoDoomedRunner

NotSoDoomedRunner said:
Barefoot TJ said:
NotSoDoomedRunner said:
On Thanksgiving I had a 4 pack showing. Now just a fat mess. Hopefully it comes off easy. Although my abs are not even so they look sort of gross.

Geez, thanks for the visual.

If you like that, I currently have a spiderman head shaped bandaid on each nipple. Left them on from today for tomorrow. VERY NICE!

:sick:

Barefoot TJ wrote:And no,

Barefoot TJ said:
And no, Chaser, Abide, Ram, Nyal, NotSo, Lava, and TSWG, DON'T go there!

There is a video made back in the 80's that was made for seniors in nursing homes, Swinging With Seniors or something like that. It was intense aerobic exercises for the wheel chair bound. Why don't you get in a pool?

As for gaining weight, no I haven't this month. In fact, I'm off to the local department store boy's department to find a pair of skinny jeans.

I thought about the pool, but

I thought about the pool, but then I would have to join World's Gym, since they are the only one around with an indoor pool. Then I think, yuck! Who would want to see me in a swimsuit right about now?! I don't want to gross anyone out. Then I thought I could get one of those Mormon/Amish dress swimsuits, then I thought I don't want to be lauged at... sigh.

You girls are funny.  Too

You girls are funny. Too worried about how you look.
bigsmile.png
:bigsmile: That's how ya'all end up in high heels and shoes that kill your feet. They are cute so it's ok if they hurt me a little.....
wink.png
Just playing TJ, the door was just left wide open for that one and I couldn't resist.

Actually, I wore the high

Actually, I wore the high heels when I WAS HOT! :tongue:

Now, I think what's the point?!

And I used to walk around

And I used to walk around without a shirt on all the time when I was skinny and buff. I still would now but my wife has instructed me that no one wants to see that now and under no circumstances am I to walk around outdoors without a shirt on. She's the boss so I have to listen ya know!
innocent.png
Lol!

I ate half a pizza last night

I ate half a pizza last night then a jack in the box chicken sandwich and 4 tacos for lunch... can't stop...

theshortwhiteguy

theshortwhiteguy said:
Barefoot TJ said:
And no, Chaser, Abide, Ram, Nyal, NotSo, Lava, and TSWG, DON'T go there!

There is a video made back in the 80's that was made for seniors in nursing homes, Swinging With Seniors or something like that. It was intense aerobic exercises for the wheel chair bound. Why don't you get in a pool?

As for gaining weight, no I haven't this month. In fact, I'm off to the local department store boy's department to find a pair of skinny jeans.

"Swinging with Seniors" :bigsmile:

TJ: What about yoga that can be fine from your chair?

I've been thinking about all

I've been thinking about all kinds of stuff to do. I probably won't do any of it though. It's all so boring. Five more days until surgery number one!

I don't think I am gaining

I don't think I am gaining weight, I still look good ;)

But I have to tell ya, my pants are forming a mutiny against me. They all see to be smaller.

Crap, I sound like a woman now!