Any members in Western Mass?

Discussion in 'Chapters' started by Goodforthesoles, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Goodforthesoles

Goodforthesoles Barefooters
    1. Massachusetts
    2. Connecticut
    3. Vermont

Hello!

My husband and I live in the Springfield, Massachusetts area. Are there any other members from this area and/or does anyone know about any events scheduled for International Barefoot Running Day out this way?

If not, we'd like to start one! Coincedentally, the grand opening our totally minimalist store and training center, Good for the Soles, in Northampton, is on May 1st (I'd like to say we planned it that way, but it really is a coincedence) and we'd like to either join an event in progress or start one of our own.

We'd love to hear from anyone who's interested in joining us!

Jill and Tim Murphy

www.goodforthesoles.com

2. Barefoot TJ

Barefoot TJ Administrator
    1. Nomad

Please feel free to PM the

Please feel free to PM the Chapter President (Preston Curtis) at Barefoot Runner and ask him if he has any ideas for IBRD? If you all are close enough to attend, great; if not, please feel free to contact Paleo to arrange an IBRD event in your area.

3. Striped Toad

Striped Toad Barefooters
    1. Massachusetts
    2. Connecticut

I live out in Belchertown.

I live out in Belchertown. Gonna be running in the Holyoke St Patricks Race this weekend (March 19th), anyone else? Ill be running with Smith & Wesson (blue tshirts). Id love to meet up with others in the are. Going to be doing the 7 Sisters Trail Run May 1st (more than likely be wearing VFFs since there are plenty of rocks and climbing).