And really? Her butt is STILL over there?? Come on Zems...find a better butt please

:quest:

Ha!So why do men rule the

Ha!

So why do men rule the world? I mean if all they have on their minds is rear-ends?

Women, on the other hand, always have important stuff to think about. Take me for example...

I will pout if you get rid of

I will pout if you get rid of the Zems ad. Oh, yes. Don't make me prove it. Big, quivering lip and everything. What, you think we randomly click on threads until she shows up for the stimulating intelectual conversation or just for the stimulation? Lets not forget what the internet is for.

*link NSFW or small people*

Well, it's not that I'm

Well, it's not that I'm opposed to butts on either end of the gender spectrum or somewhere in the middle for that matter :O...but her butt, not attractive in my opinion.

TJ, you rock...can't wait to see what they come up next.

LB, it's hard to put emphasis on societal influence on some levels of attraction..it's all relative. I find forearms sexy, where does this come in to play given the history of attraction??:p

SP, we could work on getting

SP, we could work on getting you a BRS thong and get your butt up there instead :steve:

Barefoot TJ wrote:Well, I

Barefoot TJ said:
Well, I contacted our rep at Zem, and he's working on getting us a more "appropriate" ad. Stay tuned...

Define "appropiate" please. I though the picture Zum posted was just perfect without the X

he he he.

oh dear SP, you're too easy!!

oh dear SP, you're too easy!! Only if you WEAR it for our upcoming "swimsuit group run" LOL

Dama, I thought so too!

"My eyes!  My eyes!" Phoebe

"My eyes! My eyes!" Phoebe shouted.

Just keep hitting refresh on

Just keep hitting refresh on your browser, and she'll show up soon enough.

Wait, how come only SP gets a

Wait, how come only SP gets a thong?

Barefoot TJ wrote:Just keep

Barefoot TJ said:
Just keep hitting refresh on your browser, and she'll show up soon enough.

I tried that last week when I saw this thread, and never did see it. Oh well, if I want to see a gorgeous derriere, I can just look in the mirror.
tounge_smile.gif

Norm Deplume wrote:I tried

Norm Deplume said:
I tried that last week when I saw this thread, and never did see it. Oh well, if I want to see a gorgeous derriere, I can just look in the mirror.
tounge_smile.gif

Then you can post a pic, and maybe Zems will become you sponsor. Ha!

Ha!

Ha!

ooo, Dama's the new Zem's ad

ooo, Dama's the new Zem's ad butt model! Go Dama! I was talking to dh about this and he's pretty convinced I should audition :p

barefoot.zumba.runner

barefoot.zumba.runner said:
ooo, Dama's the new Zem's ad butt model! Go Dama! I was talking to dh about this and he's pretty convinced I should audition :p

no, no no Zum, I was quoting Norm. You, on the other hand should go for it!

Ohhh. I can see the next BRS

Ohhh. I can see the next BRS contest beginning to take shape now... A BRS America's Next Butt Model!! Hahahaha! Oh that thread will be one HOT thread especially if SayPay gets his free thong! :D