Amis Sans Shoes Global 10K Barefoot Charity Run/Walk/Hike in support of CARE International UK

Our first fabulous 2014 10K event is now live - tickets are available below. Please join us to promote the joys of barefoot running and support Care International in their efforts to provide essential help to countless people that are suffering all around the world. Thank you
safe_image.php

Tickets are available now at: http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/amis-sans-shoes-tickets-10181911371

More details can be found at: http://www.facebook.com/amissansshoes

10% of all entrance fees will be donated to The Barefoot Runners Society

All of the proceeds from this event will now be donated to Care International. Thanks TJ

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friends Without Shoes.
Encouraging barefoot runners to meet up, run together and share their experiences with the world
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you kindly for the donation offering, but I think CARE International could benefit from those funds in a much better way than we can, so please take the 10% and make a donation to CARE on behalf of the BRS. Thanks for all you are doing to help others.

That's very kind of you TJ. I will amend the FB page and post a note. Thank you very much. We would be grateful if you could publicise this event on the BRS forum. The more people we can get involved the better it will be and the more money will go to Care International

I have shared this in our International Chapter, our main Facebook page, and our Twitter page.

That's very kind of you TJ. I will amend the FB page and post a note. Thank you very much. We would be grateful if you could publicise this event on the BRS forum. The more people we can get involved the better it will be and the more money will go to Care International
You didn't even have to ask. Ha! I had already done it before I saw your note asking me to. :barefoot:

Will do. Thanks TJ

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
Hi TJ.

All references to 10% to BRS have now been removed. Thank you for that. I am sure Care International will appreciate the extra funds.

Would you like me to add the BRS logo to the bottom of the race bibs with the other sponsors/promoters?

All the best!

Paul

Hi TJ.

All references to 10% to BRS have now been removed. Thank you for that. I am sure Care International will appreciate the extra funds.

Would you like me to add the BRS logo to the bottom of the race bibs with the other sponsors/promoters?

All the best!

Paul
That would be great! Do you have our logo, or can I email you one?

I have it from the FB page TJ. Thanks

Amis Bib.JPG

Sweet! Thanks.

Reactions: paulbeales
We still need lots more people to sign up for this fun run in the sun

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member