Amazon accountant from Kerala to run from Srinagar to Gulmarg, barefoot

BarefootRunnerAakash.jpg

Amazon accountant from Kerala to run from Srinagar to Gulmarg, barefoot

By Kashmir Reader

Anantnag: A barefoot ultra-marathon runner from Kerala will “run for health” on March 27 from Hazratbal shrine in Srinagar to north Kashmir’s famous tourist destination Gulmarg.

“I will run barefoot here as well. Will start from the Hazratbal shrine and end my run at the point where Gulmarg starts,” Aakash Nambiar told Kashmir Reader.

An advertising accountant at Amazon.com in Kerala, Aakash has been running to create awareness on the importance of being healthy, and other social issues for many years now.

“I have been raising funds for many NGOs through my running. These NGOs work for a wide range of social issues, including a hunger-free India,” Aakash said.

Aakash initially used to do these inter-city runs with model-turned-actor and fitness freak Milind Soman. “But then I decided to go solo and have been running alone,” he said.

Aakash says that his first run for health awareness was from Abu-Dhabi to Dubai in just 24 hours. He wants people to know that being fit was not all that difficult, and can be done without any training or equipment.

To continue reading, please visit: https://kashmirreader.com/2022/03/2...ala-to-run-from-srinagar-to-gulmarg-barefoot/

Amazon accountant from Kerala to run from Srinagar to Gulmarg, barefoot - Kashmir Reader
Kashmir Reader
Anantnag: A barefoot ultra-marathon runner from Kerala will “run for health” on March 27 from Hazratbal shrine in Srinagar to north Kashmir's ...

The picture shows him in minshoes, but maybe he'll be running actual barefoot. Let's wish him luck regardless!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test

Latest posts