Advance Screening Invite for Patriot's Day Movie

Discussion in 'Chapters' started by Barefoot TJ, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Barefoot TJ

Barefoot TJ
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    1. Test Chapter
    2. Nomad
    3. Hidden...
    4. Hidden...

Here's the link for those wanting to see the free, advanced showing of the Patriot's Day movie:
    https://www.gofobo.com/index.php/main/movie_landing/RU1UTU4=

From: Maria Londono (Find her on Facebook, and tell her I sent you.)

My name is Maria Londono and I am reaching out to you on behalf of CBS Films. We are currently working on the new movie PATRIOT’S DAY, opening in Minneapolis theaters on January 13th. We’d love to extend an invite for you and your runners to see this special film at an advance screening on Tuesday, December 13th at 7:00pm at AMC Rosedale. Please let me know if you would be interested. I can send over tickets, you could send me a guest list or I can put together an email blast that you can forward to your team that would include a link to download free tickets. Thanks for all you do for the running community! Happy holidays!

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. Barefoot TJ

Barefoot TJ
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    1. Test Chapter
    2. Nomad
    3. Hidden...
    4. Hidden...

Here's the link for those wanting to see the free, advanced showing of the Patriot's Day movie:
    https://www.gofobo.com/index.php/main/movie_landing/RU1UTU4=

My name is Maria Londono and I am reaching out to you on behalf of CBS Films. We are currently working on the new movie PATRIOT’S DAY, opening in Minneapolis theaters on January 13th. We’d love to extend an invite for you and your runners to see this special film at an advance screening on Tuesday, December 13th at 7:00pm at AMC Rosedale. Please let me know if you would be interested. I can send over tickets, you could send me a guest list or I can put together an email blast that you can forward to your team that would include a link to download free tickets.
    Thanks for all you do for the running community! Happy holidays!

Hello TJ, I apologize for the late message. The link above is what you can send to your members and that will take you directly to the site where you can download passes! Please let me know if you have any trouble with the link; it has been troublesome for a few users.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature