A Classic: I am a barefoot runner

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010

I had never seen this before and thoroughly enjoyed listening to this. Little quotes (and especially the voices) keep running through my mind. HILARIOUS!

Recently found a barefoot "Family Guy" reference, where Peter's friends ask him to put some shoes on and he responds, "Oh, you mean foot prisons?"

Anyway, thanks Barefoot TJ....(LOL....when I typed that the woman's voice from the video automatically started saying, "so does everyone have to change their name to "Barefoot Something?"")

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
I had never seen this before and thoroughly enjoyed listening to this. Little quotes (and especially the voices) keep running through my mind. HILARIOUS!

Recently found a barefoot "Family Guy" reference, where Peter's friends ask him to put some shoes on and he responds, "Oh, you mean foot prisons?"

Anyway, thanks Barefoot TJ....(LOL....when I typed that the woman's voice from the video automatically started saying, "so does everyone have to change their name to "Barefoot Something?"")
Ha! A long time ago, I asked Barefoot Rick if I was worthy of the name and he said yes. Barefoot Ken Bob concurred. I am honored. :barefoot:

The Family Guy reference is hilarious!