8 years later...

Wanderer Jiyuren

Barefooters
May 2, 2016
San Luis Obispo
Hello fellow unshod ones! I have been running around fully barefoot for about seven years, and the last standing of three cross country runners during my tenure in high school who still runs minimalist (we all started in vibrams around the same time) But I was the only one to ever go fully barefoot. I have never seen anyone else running barefoot or even heard about anyone doing so. But I decided to get serious about running races and events, with the high hopes of running ultra marathons someday, and while researching training schedules and how to build them, I found this website and was amazed at how many of us there are!

I spent my entire night reading the forums and just feeling way more at home than I have in a very long time. People who agree with me on one of the most fundamental parts of my lifestyle, relatable topics of discussion and perspectives! This place looks really great, and I can't wait to be a part of it. So thank you everyone for accepting me into this community and just generally existing!

No need to wander any longer. Welcome home. :barefoot:

I hear ya. Sometimes I still feel lost...sometimes, it's a good feeling.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmeiners11