2020 Mileage Club

Tedlet

Barefooters
Aug 25, 2014
TJ's asked me to post this year's invite for 2020 mileages. So here it is...

2020 Mileage Club

Time to post your total mileage count for 2020!

Post below the miles (or km) you have ran, walked, and/or hiked either barefoot or minimal.

We'll get you a shiny certificate of accomplishment!

Check out previous years' Mileage Club Certificate recipients here: http://thebarefootrunners.org/library-articles/mileage-club.23/

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
Thank you, Tedlet! I appreciate you so much! :barefoot:

I did approximately 836 miles barefoot last year. It was a great year for barefoot outings for me last year. As usual it really helped me work through struggles in life (maybe more last year than others!:))

Last edited:
Reactions: BF-Bulos and Tedlet
Come on, you all! Please post your miles so we can keep our Mileage Club going. I'd hate to close it down for a lack of interest. I know you are out there running, so why not tell us what distance you ran last year? :barefoot::happy:

Reactions: BF-Bulos and Tedlet
I've posted Tedlet's bearutiful 2020 Mileage Certificate and entries to the Mileage Club page: https://www.thebarefootrunners.org/library-articles/mileage-club.23/?page=1 Be sure to check it out!

This year, I hope more of you will be able to take part in our Mileage Club. All you have to do is keep track of your miles whether you run or walk, whether you're barefoot or minimalist. I know it must have been difficult last year with covid knocking on our doors, but hopefully, the virus will die down and leave us all alone. Prayers for those who have suffered the greatest.

Reactions: Tedlet and BF-Bulos
I've posted Tedlet's bearutiful 2020 Mileage Certificate and entries to the Mileage Club page: https://www.thebarefootrunners.org/library-articles/mileage-club.23/?page=1 Be sure to check it out!

This year, I hope more of you will be able to take part in our Mileage Club. All you have to do is keep track of your miles whether you run or walk, whether you're barefoot or minimalist. I know it must have been difficult last year with covid knocking on our doors, but hopefully, the virus will die down and leave us all alone. Prayers for those who have suffered the greatest.

TJ and Tedlet, thanks for the certificate!

Reactions: Tedlet
I assiduously kept track of my mileage in 2019, but never saw the 2019 thread so I thought you weren't doing this anymore, so I didn't keep track in 2020 (I can look at my Fitbit to give me an idea, but I don't wear it all the time). (I'll go see what my Fitbit app says.)

My Fitbit says 530 miles from Jan 1 to Dec 30, so I did that, plus I don't know how much more. Probably 3/4 of that was in minimalist shoes.
Google says 530 miles = 852.9 km

Edit: A lot of this was walking because I gave up on running for a while.

Reactions: Random
Reactions: Random and RandyY