2017 IBRD Tee Shirts Are in the Store! Get Yours TODAY!

2017 IBRD Tee Shirts Are in the Store!

Get Yours TODAY!

As you can see, we have all kinds of products this year, not just shirts. We have mugs, buttons, totes, and poster. Yes, get your official 2017 IBRD poster for your event here!

We have stores set up all around the world, so you can order from a location closest to you to save on time and shipping costs: https://www.thebarefootrunners.org/library-articles/international-brs-zazzle-store-links.27/

Note that ALL products, including the shirts, are customizable. You can change colors, fabrics/materials, cuts, image location and size, etc. Don't forget, the shirts have two designs, one on the front and one on the back.

Select VIEW ALL PRODUCTS once you are in the store.

Order now to ensure delivery before IBRD, Sunday, May 7!

Lookin' good! Check 'em out!

NOTE: All profits go to fund the Barefoot Runners Society. Not one person receives a wage or compensation of any kind at the BRS. All work performed at the BRS is done by volunteers. -TJ

If you see a shirt you want (or other product), but it still has last year's artwork, please let me know (BarefootTJ "at" TheBarefootRunners "dot" org), and I will give you the direct link to the new shirt. Apparently, the store can take up to 72 hours to update with the new products added. Sorry for any inconvenience. -TJ

2017 IBRD Official Poster 16" x 12":

2017_ibrd_official_poster_16_x_12.jpg

Lots of different shirts to choose from, not just these samples:

Shaun's_Front_SmallAtPocket_cr.png
2017_ibrd_mens_sport_tek_fitted_performance_tee.png

If you would like the over the pocket image, you can either customize it yourself, or I can do it for you.

2017_ibrd_mens_sport_tek_fitted_performance_tee-back.png

2017_ibrd_womens_hanes_nano_t_shirt.jpg
2017_ibrd_womens_hanes_nano_t_shirt-back.jpg

If you would like the over the pocket image, you can either customize it yourself, or I can do it for you.

2017_ibrd_knit_performance_hat.jpg

2017_ibrd_button_pin.jpg

2017_ibrd_square_pin.jpg

2017_ibrd_mug.jpg

2017_ibrd_tote.jpg

If you're still seeing last year's IBRD products, they will disappear from view in a day or so.

If you see a shirt you want (or other product), but it still has last year's artwork, please let me know (BarefootTJ "at" TheBarefootRunners "dot" org), and I will give you the direct link to the new shirt. Apparently, the store can take up to 72 hours to update with the new products added. Sorry for any inconvenience. -TJ

Okay, just checked again. So, they're in the store, just not visible to the public yet. sigh. I will keep checking back, and you guys please do the same.

All products are now showing up in the store. Please be sure to order yours soon to get them by Sunday, May 1, IBRD!

Order your shirt today! Celebrate St Patrick's Day! | 27% OFF SITEWIDE | Use Code: STPATRICKS27 | Ends Tonight!

Save 20% off your IBRD tee shirt!

20% Off Sitewide | Use Code: ZAZZLESPROUT | Ends Sunday | See Details

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo9090