Vote for your favorite 2016 IBRD Tee Shirt!

• A.

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • B.

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • C.

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • D.

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • E.

Votes: 20 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2016 International Barefoot Running Day™ TEE SHIRT DESIGN CONTEST IS ON!

blank-t-shirt2-png.5490

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE!!!!

2016 International Barefoot Running Day

TEE SHIRT DESIGN CONTEST IS ON!

Expires Monday, March 8, 2016, Noon, EST.

The 6th Annual International Barefoot Running Day™ will be held on Sunday, May 1, 2016!

The "design phase" of the tee shirt contest is complete. It's now time to vote for your favorite.

Please vote for your favorite. We will let this contest run for one week, then we will announce the winner.

After the winner has been determined, the winning design will appear in our store where you can make your purchase (https://www.thebarefootrunners.org/library-articles/international-brs-zazzle-store-links.27/). They have micro tech shirts too! Remember, your purchase will go to fund your club!

Don't forget! The winner gets a tee shirt with their winning design on it and a pair of Sensori Venture huaraches from the awesome folks at Xero Shoes. The runner-up will get a DIY huarache kit from Xero Shoes too! Thanks go out to Lena & Steven from Xero Shoes and all the contestants. You guys rock!

The winning design will be the OFFICIAL 2016 IBRD™ tee shirt that will be worn all over the world!

========================================================================================================

A. FRONT

barefootedness_front_small.png

A. BACK
barefootedness_back_small.png

A. FRONT & BACK

barefootedness_front&back_small.jpg

========================================================================================================

B. FRONT
Barefoot_Back_small.png

B. BACK
Barefoot_Front_small.png

B. FRONT & BACK
Barefoo_small.jpg

C. FRONT

BarefootRunnersSociety1000x1000V8_small.jpg

D. FRONT

Heart & Sole Front_small.png

D. BACK
Heart & Sole Back_small.png

D. FRONT & BACK
Heart&Sole_small.jpg

E. FRONT
runner_front_small.png

E. BACK
runner_back_small.png

E. FRONT & BACK
BF_Runner_small.jpg

le dessins du E est sympa mais ça fait un gros placard ! avec ce carré c'est pas fluide !
ça fait un peu "autocollant " !
le C est le seul a proposer quelque chose de différent ! plus dans le mouvement :)

Our winner is E! It's an excellent choice, as they all are. Very clever to use the foot as a hill. Congrats go to Skedaddle! Please thank him and congratulate him. Skedaddle will be receiving a pair of Sensori Venture running sandals from Xero Shoes along with a tee shirt of his choosing from our Store. The runner-up, Hector Cantres, will receive a DIY huarache kit from Xero Shoes! Thank you to Xero Shoes for the wonderful gifts, and thank you to Sked and Hector for their awesome designs.

I will have the winning design in the BRS's store shortly, so you all can order them quickly and have them in time for International Barefoot Running Day: https://www.thebarefootrunners.org/library-articles/international-brs-zazzle-store-links.27/

Thank you TJ and crew for all your hard work in setting up a truly international event. I know this stuff takes time and a lot of love, so It was a pleasure to add my little contribution.
Thanks also to Xero shoes for sponsoring the event and congrats to Hector for an awesome design.

Reactions: Hec and Barefoot TJ
Good choice, E! (Congrats Skedaddle)

TJ, can we get the visuals soon please? I'm putting together the pre-event logistics for France, need to start making some noise (events, newsletter, etc.)

Thanks!

Reactions: skedaddle
Good choice, E! (Congrats Skedaddle)

TJ, can we get the visuals soon please? I'm putting together the pre-event logistics for France, need to start making some noise (events, newsletter, etc.)

Thanks!
I just got off the phone with Zazzle. I spent a few hours updating the store two days ago, and normally, we should only have to wait 24 hours for those changes to replicate. The old 2015 IBRD tee shirts have been removed, but the new 2016 IBRD tee shirts haven't shown up yet. The customer service rep said that since their servers are experiencing a high volume of changes, it may be up to seven days for the new shirts to show up; it could be less than seven days too. sigh.

Everyone, please keep checking the site to see if they are there yet.

Reactions: petit-pied

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS