2012 IBRD Tee Shirts are now available!

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
AJB has the winning IBRD tee shirt design added to our Zazzle store now! If you would like to get yours, and remember, your purchase helps to fund your club, please visit www.zazzle.com/barefootrunnerssoc Be sure to order soon to ensure you have yours in time for IBRD Day!) Let's make this a great IBRD!

NOTE: From AJB422 - Check out the Zazzle Store and get your IBRD shirts! Awesome job to both entries. If there is a product that you'd like that I didn't add just let me know and I'll get it put in ASAP. Also since sometimes life gets busy and I forget to check this feel free to email me at ajbrindley422 [at] gmail [dot] com if something needs to be added that isn't there. If you are tech savy you can put the design on anything in the store. I opened it up to let the designs be used on any product, but I can certainly add anything that you want if you aren't sure how to do that.

There's no men's microfiber tank option. That's the style I got last year and I really liked it! Not sure how to go about customizing one though... Maybe I need to dig around more.

Is it okay to personalize with a quote or something of that nature on the back? I really like the design and don't want to step on any toes. :)

There was no option for the men's microfiber tank. They must have done away with it. I noticed it when I was uploading the images too. Just in case I went back and checked at there really isn't an option for it.

You are welcome to customize it with a quote or something. It doesn't interfere with the design so I can't imagine anyone getting offended.

Have you thought about getting the micro tech fabric tee shirt, then using a seam ripper to remove the sleeves? Silly idea?

If you're wanting an IBRD tee shirt, please be sure to order them now to allow plenty of time for shipping!

Thanks, Smelph! Everyone, get your orders in, so you will have your shirt in time for the big day!

Thanks for the heads up on that deal =)

Excellent! Thank you, all!

Thank you for your contribution! :)

Iwant to purchase a t-shirt but for some odd reason I can't get on the Zazzle store I always get an error this is not a recent issue it has always being like that for me.
So what is one to do? I WANT A T-SHIRT :mad:

Have you tried clearing your cache? Are you using this link www.zazzle.com/barefootrunnerssoc? Can you get to the main link www.zazzle.com? Have you tried another computer? If none of that works, please tell me which one you want, I will order it and have it shipped to you, then you can Pay Pal me.

TJ, I will try a different computer this weekend and if I can't get on the site I am just going to have to live with it since I don't have a paypal account.
I really apreciate your offer-thank you(I am small sise).

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test