Separate names with a comma.
This should help https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/How%20to%20clear%20the%20cache
My marathon foods are simple: 50/50 water/Gatorade and Fig Newtons(Tons of carbs and sugars)
Currently drinking Starbucks Caramal Latte. I got a ton of gift cards for Star$ and am finally using them.
Try loosening the strap all the way(or taking it off if your model will let you). I ran a marathon with no straps and loved every step. Helped a...
I haven't posted here since the new site has been created, but I just wanted to drop by and post some updates. AlaninDahlonega and I ran...
Sure, I live up in dahlonega. Email me email@example.com.
Danjo, your right. In fact, I
Danjo, your right. In fact, I suggest EVERYBODY start out walking barefoot before running, at least for one week.
@ barefoottyler here
Joshh: She told me on
Joshh: She told me on facebook that she went here and registered(look on top right). I did as well and am waiting on a...
But maybe running like a
But maybe running like a moron(big hops with shoes on) makes you loose weight. It is inefficient after all!
About 80% of the comments
About 80% of the comments that I get are supportive or at least show some interest. The other 20% are by people who...
Goals? Add mileage. How much?
Goals? Add mileage. How much? No idea. Somewhere near 20 so I can run a marathon eventually. All without injury of...
I live in Dahlonega and would love to teach my knowledge as long as I don't have to drive too far. It looks like we are about an hour away...
Thanks for the kind words.
Thanks for the kind words. That was a hot day! I saw a ton of minimalist runners. It felt like every 10 minutes I saw...
Just don't get a hangover.
Just don't get a hangover. You can do this by following the 10% rule. Only increase your consumption by 10% each week....
I'll be there :)
This video was posted on reddit. I thought you guys might like it. :)
It sounds like you are taking
It sounds like you are taking the proper precautions and using good form. I don't know how technical the trails are...