ZEM Review

I like them too and have

I like them too and have recently done a bit of running in them. They kind of hug the feet and the sole is thin with zero padding.

Overall these are quite minimal as shoes go. But it's interesting to see that even something like these does deaden a significant amount of sensation compared to BF. This was a blessing on some savage gravel roads, where I could go a lot faster than BF, but on concrete my feet struck the ground harder and I consciously had to lighten up. There's nothing quite like the real deal.

I think I am going to save these for cold winter days or maybe race events where the surfaces are unknown.

Would you quit being so

Would you quit being so furry, Stomper?! I mean really, what do you need with a pair of anything winter-related? You are sasquatch, after all!

Barefoot TJ wrote:I mean

Barefoot TJ said:
I mean really, what do you need with a pair of anything winter-related? You are sasquatch, after all!

One little known trait about sasquatches is their wimpy side. Sometimes, instead of crossing the Cascades barefoot in search of a horde of acorns, or a mule deer carcass, or something else that would fill the 6000 calories a day they need to just exist, they'd rather just stay in the cave with a tankard of tea and watch The View. And that True Blood show is good, too, if they got it on their DVR. You should just hear the way a Sasquatch can drool "Sookie....."

Ha!  The View?!  Did you see

Ha! The View?! Did you see that yesterday? What did Bill O'Reilly say exactly that ticked everyone off and made Joy and Whoopie walk off the show? I just caught a smidgeon of it on some cable news network channel and don't have the time to chase down the facts.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test