Zazzle Store Additions

Jen gave me one of these for my birthday. i had to put something on the back because that's when people talk about you at races. behind your back. it says "no you're hardcore running in those HEAVY HIGH HEELS". only problem is it's a little small. i put something similar on the back of my OG BRS shirt.

other sayings.

shoes are for work.
i'm not strong enough to carry shoes x miles
bare is best
condoms are for unknown partners
work smart, not hard

my favorite thing to say to people who ask.
"it's easier than you think and way better than you can imagine."

It's best to wash those t-shirt from Zazzle in cold water once, before you wear them. I noticed the ink smears a bit if you don't -especially depending on which one you get - some are softer/thicker, etc. than others.

Jen gave me one of these for my birthday. i had to put something on the back because that's when people talk about you at races. behind your back. it says "no you're hardcore running in those HEAVY HIGH HEELS".

Ever try running in high heels? It's awful...all that "click clack click clack' on the sidewalk...in the end my toes kill me and I get blisters and then I get catcalls because folks think I'm wearing "Come F*** Me" pumps...it's awful...truly awful... 'course, it didn't help that I was wearing them with my UtiliSkirt, but that's another story for another day...:D

Reactions: jldeleon
Ever try running in high heels? It's awful...all that "click clack click clack' on the sidewalk...in the end my toes kill me and I get blisters and then I get catcalls because folks think I'm wearing "Come F*** Me" pumps...it's awful...truly awful... 'course, it didn't help that I was wearing them with my UtiliSkirt, but that's another story for another day...:D

We want photos. :D Well, I do. Lol.