You're standing at the starting line...

The Ramzev

Chapter Presidents
Jun 14, 2010
Milford, DE
..the gun is going to go off any second and the runner next to you asks, "why are you running barefoot?" You have literally a couple seconds to answer, what do you say?

My response is usually "I am more comfortable this way."

Because I can

Because I can :)

You silently pull your kilt

You silently pull your kilt up and leave him/her in the dust as soon as the gun goes off?

Oh my gawd!  Where are my

Oh my gawd! Where are my shoes?!

Abide, how do you yell

Abide, how do you yell silently? It might be a useful skill to have at some point.

I know. By the way, a friend

I know. By the way, a friend of mine used to live in Russia and he saw Braveheart in Russian. Apparently it was one guy who read all the lines and he was less than inspiring, especially in the freedom scene... :davie:

barefoot ramzev wrote:  

barefoot ramzev said:
..the gun is going to go off any second and the runner next to you asks, "why are you running barefoot?" You have literally a couple seconds to answer, what do you say?

My response is usually "I am more comfortable this way."

"I kept getting hurt in shoes. "

:D Who is going to write the

:D Who is going to write the 101 Retorts For Shod Runners book. I could use all these ideas if only I had a memory... How about arm sleeves with all the reasons printed down the underside of the arm, better yet a t-shirt so they can read it while your pulling out in front of them.

I already have plans in the

I already have plans in the works, Between!