Your Barefoot & Minimalist Running Pictures

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
Just like we are searching for writers, we are also searching for barefoot and minimalist pictures to fill our portfolio for use with our news articles. We will give you credit on all counts for the photos you take. If you would like to share your photos with the BRS, please email them to me at BarefootTJ at BarefootRunners dot org. Thanks. -TJ

I have none, my camera broke

I have none, my camera broke and I'm usually running solo....although, my non-running hubby decided to run barefoot with me the other day and loved it. I'll get some once my camera is fixed.

Action shots are good, close

Action shots are good, close up of the footsies, artful, clear, crisp quality, stuff like that. Clever is good. They can be standing still or running shots.

I'm so irritated that I

I'm so irritated that I neglected to have my camera charged up last week when Davie D and I were at the CRUD8 trail run lat week. I could have gotten a picture of my insanely muddy VFFs (and the legs attached to them).

Minimal shoe and barefoot

Minimal shoe and barefoot running pictures are what I am after, and actually, I'm looking for the good, the bad, and the ugly. In fact, some of you know I always request blister pictures whenever someone writes of a good narly blister.

On my blog, I posted a pic of

On my blog, I posted a pic of what appears to be the marooned cleaning lady from a pirate ship ... you can use it if you want.

I will get a few more pics, soon - action and also a step-by-step Huarache thingy.

Goodnight from the CET zone :sleep:

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS