You all are going to LOVE this one! Not! 7 Children Removed From Home Over Mineral Supplement

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
That's not good social servicing :(

So if no MMS was found would they have busted them for the barefoot in snow thing?

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
Would I go to jail if I let my kids run around the yard barefoot and only in shorts during the first snow we had in years, I mean if they were so excited to see the snow, and then wanted to dare each other to run through it nearly naked because they're boys and all that? Would I be a bad momma? :coldfeet:

That article was a little short on details to make any judgment. It's hard to get the full picture with only one side of the story.

Edit: I just looked up this MMS. If there was any chance he was using it the way it is marketed, I'm going to have to hold my nose and go with the state on this one. That stuff isn't just some mineral supplement like magnesium or iron pills, it is downright toxic.

I read in the article that the parents said they had not given that mineral to their children. "He [the father] says the children have never used the supplement."

The article reads to me that the children were out running around barefoot, so the neighbors called the law on the parents. That's when they found the MMS. It's as though they were looking for some reason to take the kids away.