YIPPY! WE'RE BACK... Strange...

It will change soon. New Site New look

Same old complaints lol ;)

or i could go this route

Dangit Jim I am only one man and i am giving her all she's got (Star Trek reference )

Did everyone have to reset their password?

Thanks. I love how the recent topics list shows my avatar down in the corner of the OP's avatar to indicate that I've posted in it. Never seen that before but that is awesome!

Are we designating a single thread for forum suggestions or issues, or should we just start a new thread with a suggestion?

Strange new colors...
I miss our black and red...
Strange new colors...
I knew BRS wasn't dead...

Lame Poetry with AMF

Loco, muy loco Alejandro.

This is much better than the previous software. So much easier to get around and to also check what is new without having to go into each section.

I really like the little picture of myself showing that I replied to a message, too.

I am so loving it too. The What's New link is really popular. I don't know why I didn't think it would be. ;-)

Help! Am I banned from creating topics or new threads? I am so freaking frustrated trying to figure out how to do this. The only thing I can seem to do is respond to other peoples threads. I am such a homer when it comes to technology. lol. Also, trying to figure out how to keep all the most recent posts at the top. Seems they keep getting all spaced out and over multiple pages for me. Frustrating to keep having to search to keep up with the most recent topics. Like I said, I'm really quite the homer with technology.

nick , you should not be banned from anything. If you think something is wrong please just send me a personal conversation or use the contact us. I will change your password and log under you and check it if you want.

I do not have a post new thread anywhere, and breadcrumbs are.......? The banned part was supposed to be a joke, sorry. :) I sometimes forget written word is not always read with the same tone as when we speak.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo9090