Solved What happened to the (contents of the) Belgian chapter?

AnneTanne

Barefooters
Feb 27, 2012
Balen, Belgium
annetanne.be
This morning, I tried to go to the 'Chapters', and discovered the recent changes.
However, it seems that those changes have gone a bit too far:
I understand that when I click on 'Chapters', I go directly to the Belgian Chapter, the only one I'm a member of, but what has happened to all the threads that are there?
I started a thread myself the day before yesterday, and that was gone, but also the other threads I remembered weren't visible anymore. There do are some threads, but they don't seem to have to do anything with the Belgian chapter.

Thanks for the heads-up, Anne. We will be working on any issues that arise. Mostly, I will be testing things out as well. Please give us a little time. I will post back when we are finished. Thanks for your patience.

For now, we have re-enabled the original Chapters, so you're fine again...for now.

All, please stay out of the chapters links (there are two of them), until we say otherwise. We don't want to disable them for now. Thanks!

The chapter threads have been sorted out now. I will be checking through the other stuff and hopefully finishing within the next few days, so unless it seems critical, please be patient to see if I resolve it first. If after a few days you don't see resolution, please let me know then. Thanks!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7