What are you running next? Are you on our Facebook page??

Discussion in 'Chapters' started by Jonny00GT, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Jonny00GT Chapter Presidents

Message Count:
    Post up what you're running next...social run, training run, race, etc. I'll support anyone I can!

We can also keep in touch on Facebook. There is a Barefoot Runners Society Texas Chapter, so jump on and post up.

You can also friend me if you want to see where I'll be running next. Jonny L Humphreys and look for the pic of a Nut-Job with no shoes on jumping up in the air throwing double metal signs...yeah...I don't know what that was about. I'm claiming temporary posession of some sort.

-Jonny

PS: The next races I have on the books are the

Jan 21st - Get Healthy Texas 5K in Frisco. Channel 11 and 21 will be there.

Jan 22nd - Stonebridge 15K. (Back to back runs! Woohoo!)

Feb 11th - Dallas Hot Chocolate 15k. (wife is doing the 5K)

March 25th - Rock N Roll marathon in Dallas. I'll be shooting for a sub 2hr half, but I'll start with any one at any pace. I'll do the first few miles at a 10 or so.

March 31st - Dallas Tough Mudder 10+mile. Heaven help us! 6 days after I go for a 2hr half! Yikes!

AND THEN I'm doing to do the Firefly 5K in the dark later the same day! LOL! That's just nuts!!

June 3rd - Rock N Roll Marathon in SanDiego. This'll be my first full. Flying out on Friday and back on Monday with a bunch of the McKinney Running Club folks and anyone is welcome to hang out with us there, run with me, etc. My goal is just to finish and have fun. No pace, no pressure, just get the first one in the books...barefoot, of course, but wear what you like.

That's all I have so far, but a friend mentioned a jingle bell 5k and I usually pick up a race or 2 a month, so let me know and I'll have your back!
  2. pilotrunner Barefooters

Message Count:
    Next run: Joe's run in Fort

Next run: Joe's run in Fort Worth (March 24)

Hottest 1/2 (August 12)

Marine Corps Marathon (October 28)

Facebook: I don't believe in Facebook.

Cheers,

Pilotrunner
  3. NickW Guest

Shamrock Run in Portland, OR

Shamrock Run in Portland, OR March 18th. I'm doing the 15k.
  4. Shacky Barefooters

Message Count:
    Hey, you're coming to my

Hey, you're coming to my town! Nice!

If you want a pacer for the final leg of the San Diego RnR marathon, let me know and I'll gladly meet you on the course and help run you in.

Vanessa Runs and I can meet you the day before the race to introduce ourselves and then go over your paces and discuss where to meet you on race day.

5. Jonny00GT Chapter Presidents

Message Count:
    Shacky wrote:Hey, you're

That sounds really cool! My budy Kevin is running it with me, but the more the merrier! Our plan is to avge an 11m/m the whole race. He's run 2, but never under 5hrs, so that's the goal. Let's exchange info when it gets closer. We could meet at the Expo or something. I don't think we have hotels booked yet, but we fly in on Friday and leave on Monday. Should be a fun trip!

Have you run the full before? A friend said we'll be going over a grated bridge, but they lay carpet down for the full...

-Jonny
  6. Jimmy Hart Barefooters

Message Count:
    Don't when I'll run again.  I

Don't when I'll run again. I gave it up :)