Weekly reporting...?

Chaserwilliams

Barefooters
Dec 15, 2010
So uhh.... Why no Weekly mileage threads? I kind of liked that, but if theres a reason against it thats cool too!

What about dailys? Like a "Man its hot Mondays" where everyone posts their Monday mileage...? Seen it other places, just thought Id throw it out there and see what everyones thoughts are on it...

We've done both of those

We've done both of those things here, and did them for a long time, then for lack of interest, I guess everyone just stopped recording. The whole reason for creating this forum was for reporting mileage. If you would like to get the ball rolling again, that would be great!

Chaser,I'm not one to record

Chaser,

I'm not one to record anything about my recreational activities, but for whatever reason, doing so on the other forum has kept me motivated, and at times, entertained, so I would love to see others getting involved.

fyi, I prefer this forum to the other one, as it's not commercial and full of popups and what not, so bleh to the other one, right????????????

What other one? lol! I found

What other one? lol! I found it motivational as well.

Related to this, I really like how there are lots of competitions over here. Thats very cool!

Yes, bleh, bleh bleh! 

Yes, bleh, bleh bleh! ;-)

Yeah WTF Chaser? Are you

Yeah WTF Chaser? Are you going to start it or not? I'll keep reporting my negative mileage if you do...

Another big fat goose egg for me today.

Sorry, Ill start one up next

Sorry, Ill start one up next week. Ive got a whopping 5 miles this week.... Injuries SUCK!

Chaserwilliams wrote:Sorry,

Chaserwilliams said:
Sorry, Ill start one up next week. Ive got a whopping 5 miles this week.... Injuries SUCK!

For fooks sake you wuss, suck it up! Do I need to teach you the healing art of xxxxxxxx (before the mod's jump ugly with me this means to beat oneself with a bundle of sticks)? Stop xxxxxxxx your wife and go run.

I am still injured and I have 11.56 miles for the week.

EDIT FROM MOD, who's not going to get ugly with you, but who is going to ask you to choose another choice of word/s. Urban Dictionary describes the first one as a back hand, and I won't describe the other one!

theshortwhiteguy

theshortwhiteguy said:
Stop xxxxxxxx your wife and go run.

Why does there have to be a choice?

EDIT FROM MOD: AGAIN, choose better, you guys. We do have some members who would be offended and have lost a couple in the past for these kinds of references, even though they may be harmless references after all.