Week ending Jan. 22/23rd

barefoot.zumba.runner

Barefooters
Apr 3, 2010
This month is flying!! Spring will be here in no time folks and we'll be all barefooting happily once again.

I'm approaching my year mark mid-late February!!

Sunday: rest

Monday: 5mi outside in neoprene Kickers, through 2-3in of snowy drifted bike path...so far so good with the neoprene

6 miles today on the indoor

6 miles today on the indoor track in VFFs.

I really couldn't do it BF today because my poor feet are still a little sore from the 9 miles on the asphalt last week.

Too much, too soon. The longest BF run I had done was 5 miles just a few days before then jumped to 9 - UNGOOD. The mileage was my longest ever and great BUT the sudden 4 miles additional jump in BF miles was not. My feet are still complaining!
aw.png

eeps Peanut, that IS a jump!

eeps Peanut, that IS a jump! I can commiserate though, I've been there. Sometimes it just feels too good to listen to what our bodies are REALLY telling us. Nice work on the 6miles on sore feet!

Ten miles Sunday, nothing on

Ten miles Sunday, nothing on Monday and hoping for eight today.

Gotto be careful there peanut if your feet are still very sore I would take a day or two rest..I know I would if I were on you situation....but that's just me.

I'm with you Peanut- I had to

I'm with you Peanut- I had to wear slippers to work today.

Ran 9.4 in Speedo water shoes Saturday; did a 4ish mile hike in same shoes Sunday, and yesterday left them in the car for my longest yet 9.4 BF mud run. Lost my friend's dog and walked at least another 4 miles in the water shoes looking for him. Mud was ankle deep in some stretches: ended up with 2 big rock bruises on my feet, hot spots and two odd blisters which rubbed raw at some point during the day. Legs feel great though. haha

2 mi barefoot run this AM,

2 mi barefoot run this AM, in the rain, I'm making up for last week

Logged my first BF mile last

Logged my first BF mile last night. Ran a mile out in my Biks and unshod on the return home. The temp wasn't too bad.....just above freezing. My feet are comfortably fatigued.

We'll try it again tomorrow if it's dry.

Got 2 miles in yesterday,

Got 2 miles in yesterday, only 1/2 mile bf though, the wet really bothers my feet so I threw on some shoes (boat shoes, don't seem to have to bad of a differential and let my toes move) for the rest.