utterly vain post about ditching beer belly

Stomper, I don't like

Stomper,

I don't like counting calories either. I have a beer belly but it is much smaller than it used to be. Eat more of what god made than what man made and you'll be better off. Whole, real foods. Yes, that means lots of fruits and veggies.

Then comes the real kciker that anyone can do. It sounds tough but is very easy. my stomach is no longer bloated and i'm losing some weight again.

This is very specific so if you don't understand get back to me for more detailed instructions.

Take one small teaspoon of baking soda in the morning and another at night in a small glass of water. right when you wake up and right before bed. Do this for 6 days. Then take the next 6 days off. Repeat for a total of 4 cycles.

Warning. You may get sick in some way. I did the first time for one day. It was like a bad hangover that wouldn't let me sleep. My belly though is no longer swollen so it was well worth it to me.

mike

jschwab wrote:Is Stomper just

jschwab said:
Is Stomper just having a laugh? I thought he was serious about his beer belly problem.

Hey, just checked in here to find 5 pages of comments. Awesome.

I'm trying to do some actual serious work at the moment but will reply with something of substance later.

And unfortunately, yes, I was in earnest about the beer belly.