UTMX LA SPORTIVA 2014 13K, 42K, 100K

UTMX LA SPORTIVA 2014 13K, 42K, 100K
DSCN5549.JPG

Damn my luck! What am I doing here? Rise when this is over? Are you cursed came up with this route? Common phrases that make you know you're in the right place ...

The event took place on Saturday October 11, 2014 in the magical town of Huasca de Ocampo in the state of Hidalgo, is a small town of friendly people in the mountains of the Sierra, the official sponsor is La Sportiva Mexico and great expectations had what an event like this could offer.

It had landscapes, mountains, runners and even the weather was perfect that day, hardly a cloud he was on the road, being that the previous day had been raining and foggy observed.

This edition counted with 3 distances for all tastes, 13km Fun Run, marathon and the main event of 100km, 2 training partners and I went for the ultra distance, 2 companions by a fellow marathon and 13km more.

The briefing and delivery of packages on Thursday 9 and Friday 10 in the boardroom Hotel Real de Huasca, we went on a Friday evening after work, arriving and had gathered a good number of runners and were more coming, including Rarámuris Arnulfo Quimare, Silvino Cubesare and Aurelio Gonzalez, the latter, a discreet row of low mountain that few people have heard, but his look and demeanor indicated much power and respect.

(Translated by Google Translator)

To read more (in Spanish) go to: http://thebarefootrunners.org/threads/utmx-la-sportiva-2014-13k-42k-100k.17310/

Reactions: Bare Lee

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test

Latest posts