Trending ending and leaving us bare?

Seems this article is mostly about minshoes. Barefooters have and will always be in a small group all to themselves.

Nooooo ! Don't take away all my hopes ! :wideeyed:
Maybe talk to Mayor Bloomberg about banning shoes as a public health threat :stinkyfeet: .

Let's just count our blessings that there are at least a few like-minded folks out there, and that TJ and others have made this great site available through which we can get to know each other as textualist avatars.

I think I have a min-mind this morning, I couldn't make it past the second paragraph of the article..... scrolled to the bottom and said, screw it that's too much to read, I need more coffee.

I like this idea......
Yah, it's a long-winded way of saying that most minimalist shoes are going to have some cushioning, most small minimalist shoe companies will die, and that motion control or stability is no longer a prominent design concept even among the big shoe manufacturers, if, in fact, I have successfully retained the information I skimmed yesterday. Basically they're saying minimalist minimalist shoes will always occupy a small boutique market share, just as barefoot barefoot runners will always be a minority among barefoot runners, but there has been lasting influence nonetheless. I'm on my second expresso by the way, just the right amount so far . . .

They don't know what they're talking about. I remember once, all the nay-sayers were saying "Roo's won't last. They are just a trend." Well, obviously they were wrong.
roos.jpg

...motion control or stability is no longer a prominent design concept even among the big shoe manufacturers

As that was our intention, I say we won. ;)

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test