Tough Mudder events

Haven't done the Tough

Haven't done the Tough Mudder, but ended up doing the Merrell Down and Dirty. Wore my VFFs. It was awesome!

JSchwab did the Warrior Dash.

JSchwab did the Warrior Dash. Poor thing. I think she proved she's definitely a warrior after that one.

i did the warrior dash and

i did the warrior dash and had an absolute blast. it was nice at 3.1k with lots of hills, obstacles, water, and mud. there were bands, beer, and lots of women. i say do it.

mike

I really wanted to do the

I really wanted to do the Warrior Dash. In fact I was signed up, but they changed the venue and moved it about 3 hours away. Too far for me, so I traded for the Merrell mud run. The mud was a blast, but I really wanted to jump over fire!

zapmamak wrote:I really

zapmamak said:
I really wanted to do the Warrior Dash. In fact I was signed up, but they changed the venue and moved it about 3 hours away. Too far for me, so I traded for the Merrell mud run. The mud was a blast, but I really wanted to jump over fire!
I think your run was better than the warrior dash. I am doing Merrell next yet.

ive always wanted to do both

ive always wanted to do both the warrior dash and the tough mudder. before i knew they existed i had always thougt that a race like that would be the coolest thing ever, but that there wouldnt be a big enough interest in it. guess i was wrong, lol.