TOES ON ROADS WINNERS - FEBRUARY 2015

TOES ON ROADS WINNERS - FEBRUARY 2015
By Gueng

It is my pleasure to announce the winners and top-scoring nations of this year's first Toes on Roads Competition.

First, the total distance, 4172 km, of which 2235 km (54%) were run barefoot, is a great performance - especially given the fact that February is usually not regarded a typical barefoot running month in most of the countries participating!

The individual champions are:
  • DNEchris from New York, representing the USA, in the category „total distance“ (356.1 km)
  • Christian Lemburg from Aachen, representing Germany, in the category „barefoot distance“ (219.5 km)
Both champions have been awarded a newly designed medal created by paulbeales to be proudly displayed in their BRS signatures.

It is also noteworthy that Barefoot Robin from Karlsbad, representing Germany, achieved second places in both categories.

France participated with the largest team and was unbeatable in both categories (1490.2 km total / 777.9 km barefoot). USA got the silver rank in the total, Germany in the barefoot category.

Congratulations to all champions and winning nations!

Many thanks to all participants for adding their mileages and for making this an exciting and motivating competition for all of us!

I am curious to see how things develop in March when more and more countries are supposed to awake from hibernation :)

All the best,
Yours Martin (gueng)

Awesome! Congratulations! You guys rock! :coldfeet:

Reactions: paulbeales
Dang that was fun!!!

When do we start again? I love how it federates the community - nothing like having a common goal to get people to talk to each other...

Christian Barefooteur

Reactions: gueng