Solved Thread Separation

Wow quote gone wild. See how things can not really mean what they say lol
Haha! I have a habit of saying things that often get "interpreted". hehe.

Now I don't see lines between the posts. We don't want lines between the posts? :confused:

I do like the one little one though. It is perfect. If the big one were back to separate the posts that would be cool too or don't, I don't care either way.

I think we should just put it back the way it used to be! Ha!

See how the user name and avatar box have a very light gray background? A bar of about that color running between each post would be nice, something about in-line with the little "New" marker over on the right side. That might be more of a gentle separation than just a stark, black line running across.

I did not change anything else just over signature. So other lines should not have an effect
... But I do see a difference, both in FireFox on my Linux-computer at home, as in InternetExplorer on Windows at work: The line above the signature has changed, and the line between posts has vannished. ;)

The solid darker blue line that separates the actual posts is good. The short line that separated the comment from the signature is gone though.

Okay, not the smaller line is back, but missing from previous posts, but at this point, who cares, right Matt? Hee.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo9090