Tentative: Ken Bob 7:00 pm May 28 Tuesday Sylvan Lake

Discussion in 'Chapters' started by Longboard, May 16, 2013.

1. Longboard Chapter Presidents
    1. Michigan
    2. Presidents

Message Count:
    Tentative....that's how it's listed now on Ken Bob's website. I made contact with Outdoor Action Company today in Sylvan Lake (North West suburb of Detroit) and the manager was beyond stoked. Not sure if Ken Bob has made contact with him yet, but definitely save the date. Plenty of room at the Longboard Cass Lake Lounge for any outstaters that need a place to crash. Also have been negotiating with a Keego Harbor Sports Bar & Grill a block away from the store for a seminar attendee's discount for food and beverage afterwards provided they either are barefoot or in minimalist shoes. Dog friendly patio with tables or indoor no dogs allowed seating available.
    What the heck, locals can crash here too if they decide that's the way to go following the post-presentation affair. Mark that calendar!

2. Barefoot Ken Bob Chapter Presidents
    1. California -...
    2. California -...
    3. California -...

Message Count:
    I've emailed Rob, anxiously waiting for response. May try calling if I have time.

3. Longboard Chapter Presidents
    1. Michigan
    2. Presidents

Message Count:
    I just called the store but Rob was busy doing a bike fitting . I left the message that you emailed him with a guy I met there yesterday. Give Rob a call if you don't hear from him in another hour I guess. He's definitely a laid back & mellow dude.

4. Longboard Chapter Presidents
    1. Michigan
    2. Presidents

Message Count:
    Confirmed! See ya all there!